About PrEP www.getyourprep.com
PrEP- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis – Program
PrEP is a pill that, when taking daily, can help prevent HIV. It is always strongly recommended to use condoms to prevent STI’s that PrEP doesn’t cover.
- What does SDAIHC offer?
- STI testing (HIV, syphilis, gonorrheal, genital herpes, chlamydia, Hepatitis C , B, HPV)
- Nutrition and exercise advice as well as wellness classes
- Emotional support and guidance for people with HIV
- Consultation for people considering PrEP
- What do I need to qualify?
Must meet one of the following criteria:
- Is of American Indian heritage
- Existing patients
- New patients who register with SDAIHC as their primary physician, dentist, or mental health provider
- Please bring a government issued photo ID and your insurance information to your appointment
- Don’t have insurance? No problem – we may have a program for you.
- How to get in touch with us regarding STD testing, PrEP, and HIV treatment?
- Contact our in-house PrEP Navigator and Wellness Coach, Ethan Landry:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 619-234-2158 x128
- For additional resources and information about PrEP visit: